Thursday, December 30, 2010

you contribution to God's plan


As the new year lurks closer, I am reminded of the importance of creating some time and space to reflect on the past and plan for the future. I read yesterday that Ignatius of Loyola one day was walking along a river bank and found himself immersed in God. As he reflected on his experience he grasped that "God's plan is really a project that each person on earth contributes to; what God HOPES in us rises in our consciousness and, by God's grace, to free enactment."

This resonates with my own experience for I believe we ARE CALLED to be Women of HOPE and in our hopes the plan of God is revealed and made manifest. I look forward to a day off from work tomorrow to savor some time and space to reflect on this past year and welcome God's plan and hopes for me for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment