Tuesday, November 22, 2011


Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light." ~Helen Keller

It is that time of year to pause and recall the many ways that God has showered me with blessings.  I have on top of my list the gift of faith, that sustains me through some very empty times and inspires me to hang on with hope. Faith is an anchor which I cling to when I am surrounded by people with great needs.  The numerous people who ask for prayer reminds me that I am not alone in acknowledging the One who heals, directs, consoles, and loves us.  Today, I am grateful for my faith.  In faith, I ask you Creator God to heal and comfort all those in need who may be struggling in any way, especially in our shattered homes, families, country and world.  Through the gift of faith, may we discover your presense, direction and peace.  Allow us, God of Light, to see you through the eyes of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment